1. ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now
growing in the middle.
2. BEAUTY PARLOUR: A place where some women go to dye.
3. CANNIBAL: Someone who is fed up with people.
4. CHICKENS: The only animals you eat before they are born and after
they are dead.
5. COMMITTEE: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
6. DUST: Mud with the juice squeezed out.
7. EGOTIST: Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.
8. GOSSIP: A person who will never tell a lie if the truth will do
9. HANDKERCHIEF: Cold Storage.
10. INFLATION: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.
11. MYTH: A female moth.
12. MOSQUITO: An insect that makes flies look good after all.
13. RAISIN: Celery with a sunburn.
14. SECRET: Something you tell to one person at a time.
15. SKELETON: A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.
16. TOOTHACHE: The pain that drives you to extraction.
17. TOMORROW: One of today's greatest labour saving devices.
18. YAWN: An honest opinion openly expressed.
19. WRINKLES: Something other people have. You have character lines.