1. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
2. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: Naive.
3. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
4. If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs", what does that make the Tennessee Titans?
5. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea, does that mean that one enjoys it?
6. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
7. Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
8. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
9. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
10. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
11. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
12. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?
13. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
14. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
15. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
16. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
17. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
18. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
19. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?